Suzanne Thomas is a London hypnotherapist who uses hypnosis, relaxation, self-hypnosis, mindfulness, NLP, imagery and visualisation within a counselling, therapy framework to help with anxiety, stress and panic attacks. She is a fully registered hypnotherapist practising hypnotherapy in London.
Anxiety is about trying to live in the future – ‘what if-ing’
Imagine how it could be if, instead of using your imagination in ways that end up with you feeling awful, you could use it to achieve the opposite to create feelings of calmness, comfort, confidence and safety… Imagine how it is to cope with and to even enjoy challenges, starting each day feeling relaxed, energised and grounded. Your approach to anxiety therapy could hold the answers for you.
Hypnotherapy and counselling for anxiety, stress and panic attacks
Anything that was learned can be un-learned and something different learned in its place. Often, what’s important is how we deal with stress rather than the cause of the stress itself. Anxiety therapy utilises hypnosis, relaxation, NLP, imagery and visualisation.
Within a therapeutic counselling setting. With my approach to anxiety and panic attacks London based people return to having natural healthy feelings of confidence, comfort and relaxation. The opportunity to understand and regain control – to find yourself back in your own shoes – using these techniques plus counselling and working behaviourally and cognitively – will all serve together to get you back to feeling good. Quashing panic attacks London people of all descriptions sometimes experience, we work with whatever is the best approach for you to make these changes quickly and properly.
The good news is that all of the above reactions were learned in one way or another. No-one was born with these high anxiety, stress and panic levels and…
Here are some tools and suggestions:
- Since anxiety is always about trying to live in the future (whereas depression is about living in the past), and the present is the only place where you can make changes and live effectively, bring yourself back to the present.
- Find my relaxation downloads by clicking the Soundcloud link on the home page of this website, and listen every day.
- Do something physical but make it something that you enjoy. It could be yoga, running, a sport, the gym or dancing.
- Time management is often an issue. Keep a time diary for a few days. Looking at it may suggest some changes you could make. Think creatively.
- Learn to relax. Like anything, it is a skill. Fortunately, people who are ‘good’ at anxiety, stress and panic attacks tend to be at least equally good at relaxing – it is as if the same pendulum were simply swinging in the opposite direction.
- Learn self-hypnosis. You can come to see Suzanne. You will find contact details on this website.
- Talk to someone. Consider seeking professional help. See your GP. You can come to see Suzanne. You will find contact details right here on this website.
To book a hypnotherapy treatment
Phone: 07770 378 791